Mesa Precast offers a range of design options to design columns for both interior or exterior applications. The team has been able to provide column designs for residential homes as well as commercial décor, hardscape. Customers get detailed drawings with installation guidelines.
- Options for load-bearing structural columns, or decorative column covers
- GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Columns) are lighter weight, easier to install for the slightly higher cost
- Mesa Precast offers extensive range of size/length options
- Flexibility for customers to get the design that would precisely fit with the required height
- Design freedom with color and finish options
- Ask about inventory of columns available for same day pick up
- Large number of molds with in house manufacturing support cuts down turn around time
- Flexibility to customize the design as required
THREE COMPONENTS OF A MANUFACTURED COLUMN
- Column capital for ornamentation at the top of the column
- Column shaft
- Column base/pedestal
See options for column capitals, shafts and bases to build your own column that would match with the intended design.
The Mesa Precast team works closely with customers to select right products. Customers have options to get consultation over phone, or in person at the show room. Mesa Precast is able to fully customize the design as well when required.
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SPECIFIC PROJECT REQUIREMENTS?
REQUEST SUPPORT FOR YOUR PROJECT USING THE FORM BELOW.