About Mesa Precast
Mesa Precast has manufacturing plant, and a retail shop with showroom in Tempe, AZ. The company designs and manufactures wet-pour architectural precast concrete and GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete) products. The Mesa Precast has a dedicated team of construction and manufacturing professionals that work closely with clients to achieve the design intent.
MANUFACTURING PLANT WITH CAPACITY TO DELIVER PRODUCTS NATIONWIDE:
- Manufacturing Capability, Technology: The Mesa Precast team is able to custom design and fabricate wet-pour architectural precast products, as well as GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete) panels.
- Design Assist, Construction Assist: The team is able to work closely with architects, designers, contractors, and building owners to review design details and confirm project feasibility. Clients get detailed settings plan, drawings and guidance for installing the products.
- For large size projects, Mesa Precast is able to provide project planning, coordination support. The manufacturing schedule for products is synchronized with the construction milestones to simplify onsite planning. The products are palletized, and sequenced with a very detailed tracking system; this minimizes confusion, delay in the construction process.
- Combining Products Cost-effectively: The Mesa Precast team is able to guide customers in selecting and combining products to meet the design requirements while also saving the cost.
- Mesa Precast is able to handle project of any size with track record for nationwide shipping.
LOCAL PRESENCE WITH SHOWROOM FOR PHOENIX AREA MARKET:
- Customers are able to stop by and understand how products fit in. The team is able to answer questions, and explain how to select, install products for a specific project.
- With its central location in the Phoenix area, Mesa Precast is able to ship to customers easily and economically. Customers have option to pick up products as well.
- Consultation: The Mesa Precast team is able to understand clients’ specific design needs, and guide them with selection of products. When required, Mesa Precast is also able to provide consultation at the project site.
- Product Options, Much Shorter Lead Times: With a large selection of molds, clients have flexibility to select from an extensive range of product options. With in-house manufacturing, the lead times for products are much shorter.
- Ability to Customize: With manufacturing plant at the same location, project specific customization of products is not only easy, but also cost-effective. Mesa Precast provides CAD drawings for products.
Mesa Precast has team and set up to do every job right, big or small. The Mesa Precast plant is certified by the APA (Architectural Precast Association). Mesa Precast is an Advanced Architectural Stone company.